Big event coming up next Friday the 7th of February at the Boolarra Memorial Hall. The Victorian Blackberry Taskforce Roadshow is coming to town and is a great opportunity for landholders in the Latrobe Valley and surrounding areas to get the latest on Blackberry control along with other weeds. The day included guest speakers and demonstrators from Chemical Companies (Dow and DuPont), DEPI, Victorian Blackberry Taskforce and a presentation on Biological Control.
The Victorian Blackberry Taskforce Roadshow
- Update on the Central Gippsland Woody Weeds Program- Achievements
- Changes to legislation – Who is responsible for Roadside weed management?
- The proposed new invasive species legislation – what is it all about?
- Biological control for Blackberry
- Chemical Reps from Dow and DuPont on Blackberries control
- New and Emerging weeds in the South Gippsland area.
Date: Friday 7th of February 2014
Where: Boolarra Memorial Hall
(Tarwin St – Boolarra)
Time : 9.30-2.00
Morning tea and Lunch provided